In-Depth Filler Serum is a highly effective anti-wrinkle treatment. It improves skin density, firmness and elasticity, while providing hydration and radiance to the skin. Very suitable for supporting dermal building processes in conjunction with dermal stimulation procedures (aesthetic treatments such as Peels, Micro-needling, RF, Lasers).
The active ingredients used in In-Depth Filler Serum:
• MG6P – Containing Methylglucoside-6-phosphate (MG6P), the amino acids proline and lysine and an addition of copper ions, to improve ECM fiber synthesis. MC6P is a new source of bio-energy for fibroblasts that reactivate collagens and elastin production. Proline and Lysine are essential amino- acids which are needed for collagen and elastin synthesis, and Copper is the Lysyl-Oxidase co- factor.
• Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (TAUT) - a tri-peptide boosting hyaluronic acid production leading to a visible re-modelling effect and firmer skin.
• Xylinum (Black Tea) Ferment - a product of the fermentation of sweet black tea that provides a protective action of the ECM. Xylinum Black Tea Ferment decreases glycation of Elastin fibers and thus improving skin softness.
• Sodium Hyaluronate – a high molecular weight hyaluronic acid with very high purity that provides deep hydration. Sodium Hyaluronate’s strong hygroscopic properties allow for retention of water at the surface of the skin, playing the role of water reservoir.
• Arnica montana Flower Extract – An anti- inflammatory and a soothing agent. Arnica assists in relaxing pain and swelling associated with skin ablation.
• Sodium PCA – a natural component of NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor). Sodium PCA is considered a natural humectant due to the fact that it is extremely water absorbent and can hold several times its weight in water, thus helping to reduce loss of moisture through evaporation (TEWL).
In-Depth Filler Serum
- Product Code: In-Depth Filler Serum
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £52.50